AGC can make through vias in thin glass substrate by the patterns of customers’ requirements. AGC expects TGV substrate in the use of 3D integration for semiconductor packaging, and other wide variety of fields.
- Substrate for Semiconductor Packaging and Glass Interposer
- 3D Glass IPD
- MEMS, Sensor Device
For the more connected world, we contribute to the miniaturization and acceleration of electronic devices through glass.
- It enables micro wiring with excellent flatness, shape stability, and through fine via of the glass.
- High speed
- It enables high speed and large capacity communication with excellent high frequency properties, through high insulation and low dielectric loss tangent of the glass.
- High reliability
- It is best suited to the semiconductor packaging with non-alkali glass and coefficient of thermal expansion close to Si.
- High productivity
- It can support a wafer, as well as a panel size.
AGC delivers an excellent function to everyone through the performance on the basis of proven technologies.
|Glass material||EN-A1 (Non-alkali glass)|
|Size||Wafer: φ150mm, φ200mm, φ300mm|
|Panel: ~550x650mm (Gen.3)|
|Hole type||Through Via, Blind Via|
|Hole shape||Straight, Taper, Hourglass|
|Pitch||MIN. hole diameter × 2|
- Consult with us separately for the glass material other than the above.
- The above hole sizes may be limited depending on the glass thickness.
- The hole shapes may be limited depending on the glass thickness and hole diameter.