This chemically strengthened glass is stronger than ordinary glass, and is also thin and does not crack easily. Leoflex™ contributes to reducing the weight of solar PV modules and lighting devices, etc.
- For building material
- Application for exteriors and interiors in general construction (development of designs that are too difficult to accomplish using conventional glass)
- For industry
- Application related to solar panels, LED illumination covers, platform doors, and observation windows, etc.
- Higher-performance products
- Laminated glass, pair glass, and silvering mirror using Leoflex™ are also available in addition to single-pane glass,
- Even when it’s processed as a thin sheet of glass, it is stronger and more resilient than ordinary soda-lime glass.
- It has higher transparency than ordinary soda-lime glass (FL).
- It is less prone to spontaneous breakage compared to ordinary soda-lime glass.
- It can be processed using cold or hot bending.
- Thickness variation: 0.55mm, 0.85mm, 1.1mm, 1.3mm, 2.0mm
- Size: max. size 1.850 × 1.500mm, min. size 50 × 50mm
Please consult us regarding sizes larger than the maximum or smaller than the minimum.